Monday, 9 January 2017

Bout of Books 18 Wrap Up!

Books Read: 

A Scandal in Bohemia- Arthur Conan Doyle
A Case of Identity- Arthur Conan Doyle
The Red Headed League- Arthur Conan Doyle
The Boscombe Valley Mystery- Arthur Conan Doyle
The Five Orange Pips- Arthur Conan Doyle

Pages Read: 459

Thoughts: 

I really enjoyed Bout of Books this week, it was very fun to take part in the twitter chat, and although I wasn't that productive in terms of pages read, I still feel pleased with the reading I accomplished!!
I can't wait until the next one!!

Happy reading!

Twitter | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did well in this round of BOB!! I completed my reading goals for BOB and then some.

    I also had fun participating in a few of the readathon challenges and posting comments on other people's blogs throughout the week.

    Have fun reading the rest of the year and hope to see you in the next BOB Readathon!!

    ReplyDelete