Monday, 21 December 2015

Making Up for Monday #5


This is a meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer. Every week there is a theme or game, or something fun to do that week. 

This week's question: Which book would you like most for Christmas? 

I know this question says which book, but I'm going to cheat slightly and say a collection of books. My Harry Potter books are extremely tattered, they were the one's I bought when they were first published, and they have been read and carried around a lot, and they've looked better. 



This is my favourite box set of the Harry Potter novels that have ever been released. I've no idea if it's still possible to buy this box set, I can only find it on eBay at extortionate prices!! 
If someone could buy me this box set for Christmas that would be lovely!!! :D

Happy Reading!!


My Last Review


                                                               Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment