Wednesday, 5 August 2015

This Week in Books 05.08.15

This is a weekly meme hosted by Lipsyy Lost & Found in which we can share what we're reading, now, then and next!


Now

This book has been on my TBR pile for a very very long time, so I'm really pleased to finally get to it. So far it's a little slow, but it's an intriguing novel.













Then

Bzrk - Michael Grant
I finished this novel a couple of days ago, and I had very high hopes for it considering Grant is one of my favourite YA authors. It's a very sci-fi filled novel, which I think would put a lot of people off.










Next

Quiet - Susan Cain                                                                                   This is the non-fiction book on my TBR for this month, and after reading two quite dense, sci-fi novels at the beginning of the month, I feel like I might want to read something completely different.


My last review

Twitter | Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks for joining in TWIB! I like how varied your books are. I'm quite ashamed to say that I've never read any Phillip K. Dick....eeeeek. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete