Saturday, 1 August 2015

July Wrap Up

This is quite a short wrap up, as I only managed to read 3 books last month, even though I'm not at Uni at the moment, strange!!!
Anyway these are the 3 books I read last month, and their reviews if I did one!

The One by Kiera Cass

4/5 stars

I received this book from Net Galley, and I really enjoyed it. This is the third book in The Selection series, and is a series that I've really liked reading, and I'm looking forward to getting around to the fourth book!

Review here









Changeling by Philippa Gregory

2.5/5 stars

This novel was disappointing, I'd been expecting great things from Gregory, and as a huge lover of historical fiction, I was extremely excited by this YA novel. Unfortunately it didn't live up to my high hopes, it was slow and the characters were so shallow and under-developed I couldn't care about any of them!

Review here











Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

5/5 stars

This was a re-read for me this month, and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read it. I love the character of Elizabeth, her and her crazy family always make me chuckle. The romances and period setting make this a book I love reading again and again.















Hopefully I can read a couple more books in August, happy reading everyone!!


Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment