Wednesday, 22 July 2015

This Week in Books 22.07.15

This is a weekly meme hosted by Lipsyy Lost & Found in which we can share what we're reading, now, then and next!

Now

Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
This is a re-read for me, and I just decided to pick it up on a whim after seeing the BBC adaptation with Colin Firth on tv again, it reminded me just how much I love this book!
















Then

Changeling- Philippa Gregory
I just finished this book last week, it's a YA historical novel by Gregory, who is very famous for her adult historical fiction novels, and I had high expectations for this novel! 
Review to come!!!















Next

BZRK- Michael Grant
I've had this book in my TBR pile for a couple of years, I bought it right after I read the last book in Grant's Gone series. If this series is as good as the Gone series was, I won't be able to put it down!!













My last review






2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Grant books yet. I'm intrigued though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some of my favourite YA books, I definitely recommend them!! :)

      Delete