Monday, 27 July 2015

Making Up for Monday #3


This is a meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer. Every week there is a theme or game, or something fun to do that week. 

This week's question: If you could go to dinner with any author (dead or alive), who would it be and why?

I had to really think about this question, and I ended up discussing it with the family too, to see who they would like to meet. If you're interested, answers included Max Hastings and Jane Austen! 
In the end I decided I would like to meet F. Scott Fitzgerald. Apart from the fact that he wrote one of my favourite novels ever, he also seemed like a really cool guy to know, with a crazy life of partying and travelling!! I think having dinner with Fitzgerald would be an awesome experience!!


My last review


Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment