Monday, 20 July 2015

Making Up for Monday #3


This is a meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer. Every week there is a theme or game, or something fun to do that week. 

This weeks question: If you could meet any book character, who would it be and why?

I actually spent a lot of time thinking about this question, there are so many characters I would love to meet, almost too many, making this a really hard question. So I've decided to go with the main character of the book I'm currently reading which is Pride and Prejudice and the character of Elizabeth Bennet. To be honest, who wouldn't want to meet Lizzie, and discuss all things boys, books and life in general with her. She's funny, caring and strong minded, and I would like to not only meet her, but be best friends with her!! 
Follow me on Twitter


My last review

Be my friend on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment