Monday, 29 June 2015

Making Up for Monday #2


This is a meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer. Every week there is a theme or game, or something fun to do that week. 
This week's question: Spread the love!  What are some of your favourite blogs to follow and why?  (Besides mine of course!) 

I follow a crazy amount of blogs, hey a girl's got to read something other than books, right?! I like beauty and book blogs, and so this list is a combination of the two!!

Confessions of a Bookaholic- This girl has a great mix of reviews, author interviews and weekly features, and also happens to be awesome at organising blog tours!!

Fleur De Force-  This girl's a pretty big deal in the beauty blogging/youtube world, and with good reason, she's sweet, funny, and always thorough with her reviews, I trust her opinion in all things beauty!!

The Broke and the Bookish- Apart from hosting the fabulous Top Ten Tuesdays, this group of girls also post really great reviews, and other fun features which always have me reaching for Goodreads to add more books to my wish list!!

The Sunday Girl-  I always love reading any blogs from any fellow Scots, and this is one of my favs, her reviews are so in depth, and the pictures are so pretty, that I can't help but keep going back to it!!

Pen to Paper- I love this blog, I always find new books that I had never even heard of, which always results in me spending more money on books!!!
My latest review
Follow me on Goodreads
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment