Wednesday, 3 June 2015

June TBR

I didn't read many books last month, so I decided not to bother with a wrap up, and just get on to my June TBR. Now that uni is finished for the summer, I have loads of time to spend reading, and I plan to do just that.


The first book I want to read in June is Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. My mum gave me this book to read, and I'm about 20 pages in so far, it's not gripping me but hopefully it gets better.
The next book I want to read, or actually re-read is Divergent by Veronica Roth. I read this book in 2013, but I want to re-read it before finishing the rest of the series. Hopefully I enjoy it as much as I did the first time!
To continue the Divergent trilogy, I want to read Insurgent this month too, hopefully it is a successful sequel, and will mean I will be ready to see the new movie too!
The next book I hope to read this month is The Man Who Mistook his Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks. This seems like a really intriguing novel, which I've heard lots of good reviews of.
The last book I would like to read in June is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. I own this as an ebook, and Neil Gaiman is an author I have wanted to read more of, so hopefully I can get to it this month.



Follow me on twitter: here
Check out my Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/WildRose77

No comments:

Post a Comment