Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Top 10 Tuesday #1

Top 10 Favourite TV Shows


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish (link here). This weeks topic was tv shows, and as I watch a ridiculously large amount of tv I thought this would be a good week to start.
These are my current top 10 tv shows, although not in any order!

  

I only started watching this show this year, but it has fast become one of my favourites, I have fallen in love with all the characters, and may have cried once or twice!!



This is another show that I have only started watching this year, and I have binge watched it in a few weeks. The different creatures that show up every episode are very entertaining, and as you'll realise, I'm a sucker for any kind of cop show.


Continuing with the cop theme is Castle, few things make me as happy as the relationship between Castle and Beckett. I also have a soft spot for Esposito and Ryan, the bromance!!

 

These 20 minute episodes never fail to perk me up if I'm feeling down. Jim and Pam, love them, and Dwight is very amusing. Although I prefer the episode with Steve Carrell's character Michael in them, I love all the episodes!!



Yes, I am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, and this BBC series is one of my favourite shows ever. The wait between series' is agony, why must you do that BBC?!?


Ever since the first episode with Christopher Eccleston's 9th Doctor, I have been hooked on this show. True it has it's ups and downs (looking at you Stephen Moffat!) it generally entertains me, and the early series' are just ace!!



Although I haven't seen season 3 of this show, it still deserves a place in my list because it is one of my favourite sci-fi/alien shows that I have ever watched, it has action, characters that I fell in love with, and a very good looking cast ;)



I watched season 1 of this show earlier this year and it was so good. Seriously, if you haven't watched it I definitely recommend it, although I did have to put the subtitles on as I struggled to understand Matthew McConaughey's mumbling!!


I discovered this show through Tumblr, it isn't very well known or publicised in the UK, but I'm very glad I did. Apart from having a very attractive cast, the monsters are scary enough and the plots thick enough to keep me intrigued. Although Supernatural doesn't currently have an air channel in the UK as Sky Living has dropped it, I will definitely check out the next season.


This BBC show, starring and written by one of my favourite comedians Miranda Hart, makes me roar and cry with laughter every single time I watch. It's one of those shows that still amuses me every single time I watch. Featuring a group of immensely loveable characters, if you haven't watched before, I suggest you do.

Those were my top 10 shows, I hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you have any suggestions for other shows, feel free to comment them below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment