Tuesday, 4 February 2014

February TBR

I'm hoping to read a few more books this month than I read in January!
The first book that I'm hoping to read is one that I started in January and that's Burn by Julianna Baggott. This is the final novel in the Pure trilogy, one of my favourite dystopian series ever! I received a copy of this novel from Net Galley.
The first novel that I hope to pick up in February is Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. I watched the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio not long ago, and I'm excited to check out the novel.
The next novel I hope to read is Partials by Dan Wells. I bought this on my Kindle after hearing some good reviews on it.
I also hope to finish City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I started this book a little while ago and hopefully I will finish it in February.
The last book I want to get to is Peregrine Harker & The Black Death by Luke Hollands. I was given a review copy from Net Galley.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment