Thursday, 23 January 2014

Day & Night Tag

This is quite an old tag that I found on BookTube, on Kat's channel (link here). Basically the purpose of this tag is to answer questions that spell out the words "Day and Night". Hope you enjoy!


D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
For me I read more in the evening simply because I have to get up for school in the morning, and I'm in such a rush I don't have time to do anything fun like reading!

A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
This is a hard question, there have been a few books that have changed my opinions on things, reading The Great Gatsby last year allowed me to see how fickle humans are, but in a literary sense it allowed me to look at novel more critically too. 

Y: YA or Not?
Yes, I really like YA, some of my favourite novels are YA.

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
There are some characters I wish were real :)

N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?
I am a bit half and half about this. I find myself lending people books quite often, but as soon as I've given it away I regret it and worry about it until the book is safely back in my possession! So I'm kind of a bit of both.

D: Do you ever smell your books?
I love the smell of books, so that would be a resounding yes!

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?
In some ways this is a positive as if everyone liked the same things their would be no originality in the world. However I do believe that people are missing out on something spectacular by not reading. 

I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
When I was younger I liked bending the spines of my books as I felt like it showed I had loved and read the book thoroughly, now however I'm less likely to bend the spines. I'm not really that fussy if the book does get damaged however, it doesn't really bother me.

G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?
Absolutely true

H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?
With my tears :) Yeah I've probably spilt things like tea and juice on them. Also when I used to carry a book to school with me it would always get stained in my bag.

T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?
Ehhhmmm, I'm incredibly impressed if you can do both at once, when I workout I'm normally jumping about and couldn't possibly see the words on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment