Monday, 1 April 2013

March Wrap Up!

I didn't get very much reading (or blogging!) done this month,due to school being so busy and stressfull, but I did get 4 books read during March.

The first book I read was Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I bought this on my kindle a while ago, I had planned on reading it on holiday, but didn't get around to it. I gave this book 4/5, I thought it was an interesting YA read, and I hope to pick up the sequel some time in the future.
The next book I read was Winter in Madrid by C.J. Samson. This is an adult historical fiction set in Spain just after the Civil War in 1940. I really enjoyed this novel, I gave it 5/5, and I will definitely be checking out some of Samson's other works.
The third book I read in March was Across the Universe by Beth Revis. This is a very popular YA read, which I've had sitting on my TBR shelf for a long time, but I finally decided to pick it up. I'm so glad I did as I thought this was a really great read, I gave it 5/5. I will have a review of this posted soon.
The last book I read in March was The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks. This was my school book club's book choice for March, which I must admit I wasn't ecstatic to be reading. I gave this novel 2.5/5 as it really wasn't my cup of tea at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment