Sunday, 3 March 2013

February Wrap Up!

This is a post just letting you know the books that I read in February. Sorry it's a couple of days late!

The first book I read in February was Zephyr The West Wind by R.J. Tolson. I received this novel from the publisher, to review on my blog. I gave this novel 2.5/5 stars, as I felt there were things lacking. You can read my review here.
The next novel I read was What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang. I requested this ebook from NetGalley, and I've heard some really great things about it, so I was really excited to pick it up. I really liked it and I gave it 4/5 stars. The review for this novel will be coming soon!
Next I read Terra by Gretchen Powell. I was part of the blog tour for this novel hosted by CBL Tours. I really enjoyed this novel, it was a great mix of dystopian and sci-fi. I gave it 5/5 and you can read my review here.
I also read Borderlands by Brian McGilloway, which is the first in the Inspector Devlin series. I thought this was a pretty good Detective mystery novel and I gave it 4/5.
I also finished Great Expectations by Charles Dickens this month. I have been reading this novel for months on my Kindle, so it was great to finally finish it. For my first Charles Dickens I was very impressed. I gave it 4/5 stars.
The last novel I read in February was my first re-read of the year, and it was Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver. This is more a children's novel than a Young Adult read, and I absolutely loved this series when I was about 11. It was really great to get to re-read it, and I gave it 4.5/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment