Saturday, 12 January 2013

Author Interview- Bella Forrest

Bella Forrest is the author of Young Adult paranormal novel A Shade of Vampire, which was published 14th of December 2012.
I asked Bella some questions and she very kindly answered them!


1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your novel A Shade of Vampire?
I've always had an active imagination. My favorite subject at school was
creative writing and I wrote a lot of poetry in my spare time. From quite
a young age, I felt the urge to express my ideas in words. So I have
pretty much always been writing. Although it was only recently, on
December 14th (2012), that my debut novel, A Shade of Vampire, was
published.


2. Where did you get the inspiration for your novel?
I'm not really sure where the original inspiration came from. The idea
just sort of popped into my head one day and the characters and the storyline developed organically from there.

3. When is your favourite time and place to write?
My favorite time: the early hours of the morning - from around 2am
onwards. It's a bit crazy, but I just love this time of the day. It’s when
I feel most inspired.
I don't really have a favorite place... just as long as my seat is comfy!

4. If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
William Shakespeare.

5. Are there any books that you wish you had written?
When I admire a book, I don't normally wish that I had written it.
But if I had to pick one it would probably be one of Jane Austen's novels!


Check out my review: http://no1booklover.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/book-review-shade-of-vampire.html

1 comment:

  1. Great review, Rachel. I have yet to read A Shade of Vampire, though I have the book sitting on my TBR. I hope to read it soon.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum

    ReplyDelete