Monday, 31 December 2012

Top 12 Books of 2012!

2012 has been a pretty good month for me in terms of books, and I have chosen my top 12 that I have read this year! Not in any particular order though!
  • Legend by Marie Lu (Review)
  • Blue Dust: Forbidden by Katy Krump (Review)
  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman (Review)
  • A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan (Review)
  • Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks (Review)
  • Timbuctoo by Tahir Shah
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien (Review)
  • The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (Review)
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (Review)
  • Pure by Julianna Baggott (Review)
  • I Am Legend by Richard Matheson (Review)
I hope you had a good year in books as well, and that 2013 is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment