I recently discovered this reading challenge, called The Fall into Reading Challenge. It was created by callapidderdays.com. This is basically a:
"fun low pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place September 22nd to December 21st"- Callapidderdays.com
All you have to do in the challenge is create a list of books you want to read by the end date, and then read them! Simple!
I really reccommend everyone at least checks out the blog post made about this challenge which I have linked HERE.
Here is my list of books that I want to read by the end of December!
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde- Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Shipping News- Annie Proulx
- Winter in Madrid- C.J Sansom
- Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
- The Woodlanders- Thomas Hardy
- At the Going Down of the Sun- Elizabeth Darrell
- The Fellowship of the Ring- J.R.R.Tolkien
- Perfect Storm- Sebastian Junger
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
- Great Expectations- Charles Dickens
- A Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin
- Last Bus to Woodstock- Colin Dexter
- Timbuctoo- Tahir Shah