Thursday, 2 August 2012

July Book Haul

Hello,
All the books I purchased in July were for my Kindle as I went on holiday and I wanted some summer reading.
The first book I bought was The Road by Cormac Mccarthy. This is a postapocalyptic novel about a father and his son who make their way through America. I've heard a lot about this novel and decided I would buy it for my Kindle. This cost me £2.99 which I thought was a good deal.

The next novel I purchased was True Blood Omnibus: Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead by Charlaine Harris. This omnibus includes the first 3 novels in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I was really interested to read this series and when I saw the first three novels together in this way I had to buy it. It cost me £7.99.

The next novel I purchased was The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. This is the first novel in The Iron Fey series, a YA series about faeries. I have heard of this novel on Goodreads and I thought I would check it out as there have been mixed reviews. It was £3.19, which is a lot cheaper than in paperback format.

The last book I purchased was Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan. This is the first novel in the Saga of Darren Shan, a younger teenage novel about a boy who gets involved with a Cirque du Freak. This is quite a short novel that I thought would be a great read while I was waiting in the airport. This novel cost me £3.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment