Wednesday, 18 July 2012

June Wrap Up

This is a blog post just showing you all the books I read in June and the ratings I gave each one.
I Am A Dalek- Gareth Roberts
I gave this short story 4/5 stars as I am a huge Doctor Who fan and I really enjoyed this book. I got this book for 20p from my local charity shop.
Nineteen Eighty Four- George Orwell
I gave this modern classic novel 4/5 stars as I found it a enthralling book with a scary realism to it. I borrowed this book from the library.
Inheritance- Christopher Paolini
I gave the final book in the Inheritance Cycle 3/5 stars as I didn't really enjoy this series and found the whole idea a bit boring. I borrowed this book off my brother.
Brisingr- Christopher Paolini
I gave the third novel in the Inheritance Cycle 3/5 stars as like I said above I didn't really enjoy this series. I also borrowed this from my brother.
These are all the book I read in June. I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment